Skip to main content

Jokes Today 2

HOLY TOASTING

Boy: do you have a boyfriend?

Girl: No. I don’t want a boyfriend.

Boy: Genesis 2:18 “The Lord God said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him’.”

Girl: But I don’t love you.

Boy: 1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love.”

Girl: So how do I discern that your words are true?

Boy: Matthew 12:34b “For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Girl: But how can I be sure that you are faithful and honest?

Boy: Mark 13:31 “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

Girl: But why me? There are so many girls out there.

Boy: Proverbs 31:29 “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all!”

Girl: But what do you see in me, that makes you love me?

Boy: Song of Songs 4:7 " You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you."

Girl: But really, I’m not that beautiful … you’re exaggerating.

Boy: Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”

Girl: What will happen if I say yes?

Boy: Genesis 2:24 “That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh."

Girl: How is it that you know so many Scriptures?

Boy: Joshua 1:8 “Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. "

Girl: Wooow, I can see you really love God.

Boy: Psalm 34:8 “Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him!”

Girl: Hmmm. Ok please just give me some time to think about this.

Boy: Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."

Girl: owwww I love you already

Boy: Revelations 22:21b "Amen."

please share to make people laugh joor —


Anonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A NIGERIAN TALE: LIFE AFTER COVID-19 (THE FUTURE)

 A NIGERIAN TALE: LIFE AFTER COVID-19 (THE FUTURE) *COVID-19 BEFORE IT ALL BEGAN    Once upon a time, in a country called Nigeria, before the existence of a virus called CORONAVIRUS aka COVID-19. Everywhere was lively and full of momentum. Workers were going about their normal duties, businessmen/women were busy with their businesses, students were attending classes, hustlers were hustling. The atmosphere was awesome. BUT THEN..........................the story change.................Nigeria recorded it own cases of COVID-19............................ *DURING THE ERA OF COVID-19    Businesses were closed, workers were asked to stay at home, students were asked to stay safe and Live safe at their homes, all booming activities were suspended.    As the number of infected persons kept increasing, curfew was declared, Restriction of movement became the order of the day, social distancing of 2 meters was imposed, social gatherings was banned...

Locked In Payback by Linnie Lovin

"Please sir, these two results are really important to me, please I want you to have a recheck on it, I know I can never have a D in both, please Sir help me" Joe begged "My friend, will you get out of my office, or do you want to teach me how to mark? What nonsense!! You had a D, take it or leave it, it can't be changed!!!" Professor Tunde shouted Joe pleaded and pleaded, but all fell on deaf ears. Prof. Tunde was a strict and hard lecturer in the department of Philosophy. He barely passed his students. On the other hand, Joe was a final year student of the department of Philosophy, who had a dream of graduating with a first class. He had struggled to make a Cgpa of 4.6, but with the release of his last two results handled by Prof. Tunde, his Cgpa had dropped to 4.45. And this terminates his dream of graduating with a first class. Joe was heart-broken. However, since nothing could be done to change the mind of Prof Tunde, Joe graduated with a second cla...

Akwa Ibom at 33

It gives me great pleasure to greet all the Akwa Ibomites living in the country and abroad, on this great day of the 33rd Anniversary Day Celebration. Today September 23rd fills us with the excitement of unfurling the tricolour of our state's flag (Orange, White, Green), Emblem, Creed and also taking part in celebrations and listening to patriotic songs.   On this day, the youth of Akwa Ibom should feel the special pride of being citizens of a free and great state marching onwards to greatness.  We shall forever remember our freedom fighters, philanthropist and martyrs whose sacrifices have enabled us to live in an independent state.  I am proudly an Akwa Ibomites My Akwa Ibom — the land of promise  Happy Akwa Ibom @33 Long Live Akwa Ibomites  Dakkadda to Greatness