Skip to main content

When LOVE is LUST



GIRL:
I'm sorry I have to let go 
I know I said I wouldn't 
But Its the best thing to do

BOY:
After all the promises
The love we shared
And the future we plan

GIRL:
It breaks my heart alot
To be our love destroyer 
But it is for the best. 

BOY:
Why now, when I need you
Because I gat no Benz
Change is constant 

GIRL:
Love is blind at first sight
You were my Lamborghini 
BUT not anymore. BYE


(Behind the stage. The Moderator come out) 
MODERATOR:
Love they said is blind
They said is beautiful 
But sometimes we realize 
That all that be was LUST

When the love was Lust
Something need to be done
It doesn't matter who pull
The plug of love that was lust

Two hearts now cut apart
Lesson to us all
LOVE is not LUST
LOVE is not BLIND

Let our hearts lead us 
And not our brains
Farewell.......... 

(light fades....) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akwa Ibom at 33

It gives me great pleasure to greet all the Akwa Ibomites living in the country and abroad, on this great day of the 33rd Anniversary Day Celebration. Today September 23rd fills us with the excitement of unfurling the tricolour of our state's flag (Orange, White, Green), Emblem, Creed and also taking part in celebrations and listening to patriotic songs.   On this day, the youth of Akwa Ibom should feel the special pride of being citizens of a free and great state marching onwards to greatness.  We shall forever remember our freedom fighters, philanthropist and martyrs whose sacrifices have enabled us to live in an independent state.  I am proudly an Akwa Ibomites My Akwa Ibom — the land of promise  Happy Akwa Ibom @33 Long Live Akwa Ibomites  Dakkadda to Greatness 

A NIGERIAN TALE: LIFE AFTER COVID-19 (THE FUTURE)

 A NIGERIAN TALE: LIFE AFTER COVID-19 (THE FUTURE) *COVID-19 BEFORE IT ALL BEGAN    Once upon a time, in a country called Nigeria, before the existence of a virus called CORONAVIRUS aka COVID-19. Everywhere was lively and full of momentum. Workers were going about their normal duties, businessmen/women were busy with their businesses, students were attending classes, hustlers were hustling. The atmosphere was awesome. BUT THEN..........................the story change.................Nigeria recorded it own cases of COVID-19............................ *DURING THE ERA OF COVID-19    Businesses were closed, workers were asked to stay at home, students were asked to stay safe and Live safe at their homes, all booming activities were suspended.    As the number of infected persons kept increasing, curfew was declared, Restriction of movement became the order of the day, social distancing of 2 meters was imposed, social gatherings was banned...

Locked In Payback by Linnie Lovin

"Please sir, these two results are really important to me, please I want you to have a recheck on it, I know I can never have a D in both, please Sir help me" Joe begged "My friend, will you get out of my office, or do you want to teach me how to mark? What nonsense!! You had a D, take it or leave it, it can't be changed!!!" Professor Tunde shouted Joe pleaded and pleaded, but all fell on deaf ears. Prof. Tunde was a strict and hard lecturer in the department of Philosophy. He barely passed his students. On the other hand, Joe was a final year student of the department of Philosophy, who had a dream of graduating with a first class. He had struggled to make a Cgpa of 4.6, but with the release of his last two results handled by Prof. Tunde, his Cgpa had dropped to 4.45. And this terminates his dream of graduating with a first class. Joe was heart-broken. However, since nothing could be done to change the mind of Prof Tunde, Joe graduated with a second cla...