Skip to main content

A Lesson From ATM Machine

Yesterday I was at the ATM to get some cash because I dearly needed money.

As I started to transact, the ATM showed me an inscription which said; Please insert your card.

I did

And then another message popped up- Please enter your pin code

I did

And then another message came ...select the amount,

I did that too

After I had done all this...the ATM showed me a message in BOLD letters

YOUR TRANSACTION IS BEING PROCESSED, PLEASE WAIT !

Allow me to say..when you have done all the things you can, you have prayed, you have fasted, you have even asked others to pray with you and for you but it seems as if nothing is happening in your life, wait patiently don't give up, don't move because your request is being processed.

WAIT!

Let me tell you ..What made me wait is because my card was already in the ATM, I had already entered my pin code.

If I give up now and walk away..Lord have Mercy... The next person will get all that I had requested.

Not because your messages aren't heard, not because your prayers are irrelevant, not because your fasting is meaningless..but because

YOUR TRANSACTION IS BEING PROCESSED

Wait and murmur not. Do not think you were born to suffer..

Your prayers are being processed so Wait upon the Lord

I Know it's not easy but I encourage you ..WAIT!!!...As it is in Isaiah 40:31- but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

YOUR TRANSACTION IS BEING PROCESSED. PLEASE WAIT

Have a Blessed day and please share to encourage others. May the Lord Bless you Abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A NIGERIAN TALE: LIFE AFTER COVID-19 (THE FUTURE)

 A NIGERIAN TALE: LIFE AFTER COVID-19 (THE FUTURE) *COVID-19 BEFORE IT ALL BEGAN    Once upon a time, in a country called Nigeria, before the existence of a virus called CORONAVIRUS aka COVID-19. Everywhere was lively and full of momentum. Workers were going about their normal duties, businessmen/women were busy with their businesses, students were attending classes, hustlers were hustling. The atmosphere was awesome. BUT THEN..........................the story change.................Nigeria recorded it own cases of COVID-19............................ *DURING THE ERA OF COVID-19    Businesses were closed, workers were asked to stay at home, students were asked to stay safe and Live safe at their homes, all booming activities were suspended.    As the number of infected persons kept increasing, curfew was declared, Restriction of movement became the order of the day, social distancing of 2 meters was imposed, social gatherings was banned...

Akwa Ibom at 33

It gives me great pleasure to greet all the Akwa Ibomites living in the country and abroad, on this great day of the 33rd Anniversary Day Celebration. Today September 23rd fills us with the excitement of unfurling the tricolour of our state's flag (Orange, White, Green), Emblem, Creed and also taking part in celebrations and listening to patriotic songs.   On this day, the youth of Akwa Ibom should feel the special pride of being citizens of a free and great state marching onwards to greatness.  We shall forever remember our freedom fighters, philanthropist and martyrs whose sacrifices have enabled us to live in an independent state.  I am proudly an Akwa Ibomites My Akwa Ibom — the land of promise  Happy Akwa Ibom @33 Long Live Akwa Ibomites  Dakkadda to Greatness 

The Self-acclaimed Journalist Of Fake News.

THE SELF-ACCLAIMED JOURNALIST OF FAKE NEWS.    With the availability of mobile phones in every nook and cranny of the world today. Everybody big or small now have access to social media(s) and the internet.    With the lockdown due to the pandemic called COVID-19 aka CORONAVIRUS, more people are now engaging themselves with social medias and the internet to avoid boredom, while some have use the opportunity either conscienously or unconsciencously to have earn the tittle: SELF-ACCLAIMED JOURNALIST OF FAKE NEWS. . SO THEN, WHO ARE THEY?????? 1) Those that spread fake news 2) Those that kill the ethics of journalism with rumors 3) Those that post what they are not sure of on social medias 4) No reliable source. Most of their sources are: he said, she said, them say type of source. 5) Those whose post are uncalled for and are aim at destroying both people and nations reputation. 6) Those who post funny or ill pictures or videos with presidents, governors an...